At 77boxes, we are fortunate to be able to continue preparing boxes for Your Special Young People.
As always, we practice good hygiene, including hand hygiene.
Hand hygiene document sourced from health.gov.au
Stop the spread document sourced from health.gov.au
health.gov.au examples of good hygiene include:
- covering your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue
- disposing of tissues properly
- washing your hands often with soap and water, including before and after eating and after going to the toilet
- using alcohol-based hand sanitisers
- cleaning and disinfecting surfaces
- if you are sick, avoiding contact with others and staying more than 1.5 metres away from people
- cleaning and sanitising frequently used objects such as mobiles, keys and wallets
For anyone uncertain of information relating to the novel Coronavirus/ COVID-19, the most reliable source is health.gov.au
On the health website, you will also find links to the World Health Organisation (WHO) website; and COVID-19 hotline numbers, and symptom checker, should you be concerned.